1. Episodes are free and regular and easily available! Also, there can be several episodes a week, which is AWESOME.
2. Binge-watching is always possible, and because episodes are short, you can usually go on a binge without the crippling guilt and exhaustion you get after bingeing a TV show.
nothing much to do.
3. Fandoms are tight-knit and happy. Everyone supports everyone, no shipwars, no drama, and the whole thing is one massive support group.
4. You can interact with fictional characters online. Full on conversations about anything and everything, and it’s the best thing ever.
5. You can easily interact with the creators and actors online, and they tend to be the coolest and most talented people ever, which is awesome.
6. People usually watch several webseries together, so there’s always someone to fangirl with.
green gables fables.
7. Barely any hiatuses, and the ones there are are usually about 1 week.
8. They feel way more realistic than most TV shows or movies, so immersing yourself in them is easy.
nothing much to do // lovely little losers.
9. Lots of these series are made by high school/college students, so it renews faith in our generation.
10. Your favourite classic novels come to life in the modern day and it’s beautiful and perfect and generally incredible.
the lizzie bennet diaries.
Bonus Point : The shipping is ASDFGHJKL beyond words.
(Written by: Shirbert)